Hello, My name is Madam Shadow. I prefer to be addressed as Madam Shadow, Madam, or Ma'am.
I have been involved with the lifestyle for 20 some years, and involved in the local community for about 12 years. I lead several BDSM and M/s Support Groups locally, and I enjoy being able to teach when I have the opportunity. I am on Fet under the same name.
I currently own: 1 male live in slave who has been with Me for 11 years, and I am the pony Trainer of pony girl Harmony.
I am looking for a bisexual (or pansexual) female slave. Experience preferred but not required.
I have a position available for a Domestic Service oriented s-type or Sissy Maid. I'm looking for someone to help keep My Dungeon and House tidy and organized, as well as provide service for formal dinners, private play parties, or as needed and negotiated.
I might consider a male slave. Male slaves that are handy, or have skills that could be useful, will get priority.
Are you a pony or a pet looking for a Trainer? I would love to talk to you about training!
Thank you and Good Luck with your search!
3/19/2017 7:04:25 PM
New to BDSM & Kink and need some guidance?
Every so often I have people reaching out asking for guidance, as they have just discovered bdsm, kink, and the lifestyle.
Here is what I generally advise for those that are brand new, and just discovering all of this "stuff" exists:
1. Do not rush into anything - be it deciding what "role" you are or aren't, making an agreement for any type of relationship - including being Mentored or Protected, or playing. Take your time figuring things out, get to know people, figure out what you like or don't like, and learn how to be safe.
2. Search "bdsm checklist" - find a checklist you like and fill it out. This will help you start to determine what you are interested in, what you have no interest in, and to some degree what "limits" you have starting out. If there are items on the list that you have never heard of - do some research and find out what they are. It's OK if you don't know how you feel about a specific item or activity.
3. Become involved in the Community. How? By attending Munches, and then Educationals, Workshops, and Parties in the area. We have a lot of great groups and options in the area. If you are shy, have social anxiety, or have concerns about being involved - reach out to a group leader, or someone in the group, and ask to meet with them for coffee or lunch.
4. Learn the lingo - we use words like "Munch", "safeword", "hard limits", "soft limits", "DM", "TPE", "FLR" and many many more. Learn the language so you can communicate with others.
5. Research, Read, Watch, Learn: Start researching the things you are interested in. Collarspace is great place, and there are all kinds of websites, blogs, books, and videos out there. Check them out!
I usually suggest these books for anyone beginning out:
- SM101 by Jay Wiseman
- Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns by Philip Miller and Molly Devon
- Playing Well with Others, Your Field Guide to Discovering, Exploring, and Navigating the Kink, Leather, and BDSM Communities by Lee Harrington and Mollena Williams
- Wild Side Sex: -The book of Kink by Midori
- Sacred Power Holy Surrender - Living a Spiritual Power Dynamic by Raven Kaldera
- BDSM Mastery - Basics: your guide to play, parties, and scene protocols by Robert J. Rubel PHD (Dr. Bob)
Enjoy the ride!
10/1/2016 7:33:35 PM
Satuday & Sunday
Oct 15-16 of 2016
2nd Annual Carolina Coastal Fetish Fair
Craven County North Carolina
I will have the Vac Bed there for any Vac Bed Enthusiasts!
REGISTER and GET YOUR TICKETS NOW. To register go to: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2nd-annual-coastal-carolina-fetish-fair-tickets-26278729387 and enter 2ndccff as your password
6/8/2016 9:55:05 AM
A Gofund Me account has been set up for the Victims of the Attack at the LGBT Club in Orlando Fl that left 50 dead and 53 injured. Every dollar helps:
10/16/2013 9:22:09 PM
I believe that I can not, and should not, be the Master of any being unless I have first Mastered Myself. I feel part of my Mastery of Self is accomplished by being, owning, and remaining responsible for Myself and My actions.
As such there are times that We, as Mistresses / Masters / Dominants, must make time for ourselves. With that in mind, I am preparing to attend a LeatherWomens Spiritual Retreat being held this upcoming weekend. I do not intend to be online during this time. When I return I will answer emails as I am able however, please understand and respect the reason for the delay.
I wish you great joy in your own self discovery, much success in your own mastery, and the very best of luck on your journey!
8/21/2013 2:57:12 AM
I will be attending the Master slave Conference over the labor day weekend. More information about the event can be found here:
Let me know if you are going and would like to meet. I am looking forward to meeting at least one very special girly girl!!