Reworking this profile.
New to area, seeking local kinksters for chat and connections, meeting like-minded people. Financially stable, no attachments of any sort. Sadistic, experienced, honest. Ultimately seeking slave or sub w/slave tendencies for BDSM training leading to possible long term ownership. Too many kinks and interests to list. Objectification, latex, hoods, cages or containers, sensory deprivation are but a few of them. Flexible body capable of contortions or willing to train intensely is a definite plus. Human toilet (feeding).
Prospective sub/slaves should be able and willing to earn their keep.
I am a retired service technician with many tools - both hand and power, some generic and some very specialized. I regard my tools in these ways and manners. I think the comparisons between such possessions and a slave under a contract will be most interesting to ponder.
(1) My tools are mine, totally owned by me. Purchased, paid for, with no liens. I owe no one and am beholding to no one.
(2) My tools are mine to do with as I alone wish, for my own purposes. Whether for my vocation, my pleasure, or to increase my financial gain, they are to accomplish those tasks which I choose to undertake for any reason I desire.
(3) I will seek to increase the usefulness of my tools by finding new uses for them. This might involve modifications of some sort(s) to accomplish. Occasionally the tool might be used in a different, non-traditional manner, whether planned or unplanned, but brought about through the necessity or desires or urgency of the moment or the task to be performed.
(4) My tools might occasionally be loaned to that person or persons whom I have found to be reliable and trustworthy to use them. While I might prefer to accompany my tools when on loan, they might possibly make a solo journey. I would demand and expect that anything loaned be returned in good, usable condition and in good working order. If damage has occurred, those O/ones responsible for said damage will be held accountable for the repair or replacement of the tool(s) in question.
(5) Should a tool ever become broken or damaged, all efforts must be made to repair it properly and quickly so as to not hinder the purposes for which it is to be used. (See #2 above for reference.)
(6) I have certain tools which are my favorites, they having been used and served in the past with reliability and satisfaction. These receive special consideration and care. Others perhaps not so, depending on the haste with which some tasks might be completed before proceeding on to others.
(7) Should new tool(s) be added to my assortment and become my new favorites, the older one(s) shall remain ready and serviceable so as to be used as in the past should the new one(s) break or somehow be found unsuitable.